bnssecurity.com mission is to enable security online while preserving business continuity. Among the most important aspects of our mission is our commitment to always keep you updated on the personal data we collect about you and the way we use and protect them.
In bnssecurity.com we know of, and we are extremely thorough, regarding our web site visitors’ interest in the protection of their personal data. If you are either one of our customers as to any of our products or services, or a visitor of our website, we assure you that we do not collect your personal information, unless you provide us with it on your own initiative, when filling in the relevant application form.
This information may include:
- Contact details, such as name, mailing address, email address and phone number;
- Information included in the CV you submitted in our online application form.
- Information you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions
Purpose and use of personal data
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred outside of our company and its subsidiaries, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent and will not be used for any other than the purposes specified below:
- Process applications for bnssecurity.com products and services
- Process your purchase order
- Provide you with technical and customer support
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.
In addition to the purposes described above, we may, in compliance with applicable consent requirements, use your information to contact you for marketing purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. You can always opt out at any time by unsubscribing from marketing activities.
If you do not want us to use your Information in this way, you can simply choose not to give your permission on the webpages and/or forms with which we collect your information.
We may also collect information about you automatically when you visit our websites by using cookies. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We will retain your personal information for a period of seven (7) years, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Regarding personal data we obtain from you when you apply for a position in our Company, will be retained for a period of twelve (12) months.
During Penetration tests personal data might be processed and will be erased upon completion of the project.
Data subject rights
bnssecurity.com makes it easy for you to manage your personal data and exercise your rights, in compliance with the applicable national and European legislation.
You may submit a request, by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing bnssecurity.com at the address listed in that Statement, in order to:
- Confirm whether any of your personal information is held, have access to it or verify its accuracy
- Correct and update your record with personal data, in case it is inaccurate
- Erase data or cease processing provided that there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it.
- Your requests are subject to bnssecurity.com satisfaction regarding the authenticity of the request, within 30 days after validating your request. If for some reason we deny to satisfy your request we will provide you detailed explanations.
We may disclose information when required by law or when disclosure is necessary to protect bnssecurity.com’s rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, regulatory obligation, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process
bnssecurity.com implements all the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the protection of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In order to reduce such risk as much as possible, we encrypt all the data you submit when ordering our products or services, using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol. At the same time, the security procedures are audited on an annual basis by an internationally recognized auditing firm.
Link to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Compliance with data protection laws
bnssecurity.com declares to fully respect all rights and obligations established and laid out in the Greek and European Legislation regarding the personal data protection and operates within the limits of:
- All the relevant Data Protection and Privacy Laws, as well as any other regulatory requirement is subject to.
- Any guidance or statutory code of practice issued by Data Protection Authority
- The provisions of this Privacy Statement
- To keep confidentiality
- To not share Data with third parties
- To take appropriate safety measures
- To comply with the legal framework for the protection of Personal Data, in particularly Regulation 979/2016/ΕΕ (otherwise known as GDPR) and the Application of Law 4624/2019.
We have the following options if you wish to contact us, submit a complaint or manage your account information:
- You may send mail to bnssecurity.com at the following postal address: Córsega 218, 4º-1ª, 08036, Barcelona
- You may call us at: +34 936 247 426
- You may send email to: email@example.com